Current Scope of Practice
Alicia Freed is a trial attorney currently practicing insurance defense litigation in the primary areas of first and third party litigation, bad faith/extra contractual issues, subrogation, construction defects, products liability, personal injury, motor vehicle accidents, and negligence.
- University of Texas Health Science Center - Houston, M.P.H., May 2013
- University of Houston Law Center, J. D., May 1999
- Vassar College, B. A. in Art History and Political Science, 1996
- Admitted, Texas, 1999
- Member of the Construction Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Texas
- Southern District
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- Mediation Certification, 1999
Honors and Awards
- Service Recognition Award from Special Olympics, 2014
- Alicia has experience in all phases of litigation representing plaintiffs and defendants throughout Texas.