Current Scope of Practice
Ashley Green Whatley is a trial lawyer focusing in the areas of personal injury, premises liability, and products liability.
Ashley has served as lead trial attorney and successfully tried cases to verdict in the District and/or County Courts of Dallas, Collin, Tarrant, Rockwall, Denton, Parker, and Smith Counties of Texas.
- Texas A&M University – College Station, B.S. Genetics 2002
- University of Texas – Austin, J.D. 2005
- Admitted, Texas, 2005
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- U.S. District Courts - Texas
- Northern District
- Eastern District
Honors and Awards
- Selected for inclusion in the 2014, 2016 thru 2020 Texas Rising Stars list by Thomson Reuters publication and rating service. This is an honor bestowed on only 2.5% of Texas attorneys under the age 40.
- Born May 8, 1980 in Dallas, Texas
- Member of P.E.O.
Representative Litigation Matters
- Obtained directed verdict in a first party "bad faith" case in Dallas County.
- Obtained a no negligence Jury verdict in Collin County on a pedestrian versus truck accident where the pedestrian claimed personal injuries after being struck by defendant driver.
- Obtained a no negligence defense Jury verdict in an intersection collision case in Dallas County.
- Obtained a defense Jury verdict in rear end collision case in Collin County where the Jury found Plaintiff 100% responsible for the accident.
- Obtained a no negligence defense Jury verdict in rear end collision in Dallas County.