Current Scope of Practice
Barrett Salmon is trial attorney who focuses his practice on representing businesses and individuals in litigation involving wrongful death, premises liability, first party insurance claims, transportation and automobile claims, business disputes and personal injury and tort defense.
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D. 2010
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A. 2007
- Glast, Phillips & Murray, P.C., Associate, 2010-2014. Barrett practiced in the firm's Business Litigation, Labor and Employment, and Appellate sections.
- Admitted, Texas, 2010
- State Bar of Texas
- Admitted to the United States District Court - Texas for the:
- Northern District
- Eastern District
- Western District
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Texas Exes - Dallas Chapter