Current Scope of Practice
Megan Nelson is a defense attorney actively engaged in representing clients involved in many areas of litigation, including construction defect, wrongful death, transportation and automobile litigation, business litigation, personal injury, and tort defense.
- Baylor School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Order of the Barristers
- President, Women's Legal Society
- Senior Executive Editor, Baylor Law Review
- Transactional Law Review
- Baylor University, B.B.A., Marketing and Management, 2012, Magna Cum Laude
- Admitted, Texas, 2015
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Did Texas Get It Wrong? How Consumer Plaintiffs May Soon Have Redress Against Big Pharma, 67 Baylor Law Review 480 (Spring, 2015)
Honors and Awards
- Selected for inclusion in Texas Rising Stars by Thomson Reuters in 2023. An honor bestowed on less than 5% of the practicing attorneys in the State of Texas.