Current Scope of Practice
Meredythe's practice focuses primarily on civil litigation with an emphasis in the areas of premises liability, property damage, and personal injury. She is experienced in business and commercial litigation, specifically in the areas of commercial collections, construction litigation, and disputes involving breach of contract, fraud, negligence, deceptive trade practices, and sworn accounts.
- SMU Dedman School of Law, J.D. 2012, Cum Laude
- SMU Science and Technology Law Review, Articles Editor
- Vanderbilt University, B.A. Political Science and Psychology, May 2007, Magna Cum Laude
- Admitted, Texas, 2012
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Attorneys Serving the Community
Honors and Awards
- Selected for inclusion in Texas Rising Stars by Thomson Reuters in 2021 and 2022. An honor bestowed on less than 5% of the practicing attorneys in the State of Texas.