Current Scope of Practice
Randall E. Betty has been actively engaged as a trial lawyer for more than 40 years and has tried numerous cases to jury verdict. He practices in both state and federal court, handling insurance cases of all types including serious personal injury cases and insurance bad faith cases. Mr. Betty is licensed in Texas, having graduated from Baylor University School of Law. He is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas. Mr. Betty is a member of the Tarrant County Bar Association, Texas Association of Defense Counsel, State Bar of Texas and the National Order of Barristers.
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 1973, cum laude
- Texas A&M University, B.S. 1971, with honors
- Admitted, Texas 1973
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Courts - Texas
- Northern District
- Eastern District
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- National Order of Barristers
Honors and Recognitions
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent (5 of 5)
- Best Lawyers in America (2004-2020)
- Selected for inclusion in Texas Super Lawyers 2012 - 2013, 2020 - 2022 by Thomson Reuters. An honor bestowed on less than 5% of the practicing attorneys in the State of Texas.