Current Scope of Practice
Mr. Hall is a trial attorney who has represented clients in many counties in North Texas. He has tried over 100 cases in these counties and has obtained verdicts in cases involving commercial litigation and many areas of insurance defense. He also represents veterans in pro bono cases through the Tarrant County Lawyers for Veterans group.
- University of Texas Law School, J.D., 1985
- United States Military Academy, West Point, New York, B.S. in Civil Engineering, 1977
- Admitted, Texas 1986
- U.S. District Courts - Texas
- Northern District
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- Rated AV® Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- Named to Legal Leaders Texas' Top Rated Lawyers list by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell for excellence in general practice.